Saturday 5 November 2016

My wife and my sister work as a team as maids
cleaning people's houses.   But it was only I that
know that they are doing it in the nude and also
servicing their clients in other ways.   My sister,
Maria, does not know that I know.    Her husband, Juan
the moron, doesn't know anything that is happening.  
The funny thing is that we all live together in a
three bedroom apartment with my parents.    I have two
kids and so does my sister and her husband.   Our
living space is definitely crammed but what can you do
when you don't that much money.


 You see my wife tells me everything.   Nina tells me
that my sister is so horny all the time and really
enjoys sucking and fucking.  I can't believe that
because all my life she acted like a prude.   We live
in a college town and Nina and Maria are quite famous
for their services.    Their speciality is the
"sandwich" where Maria and Nina will rub their wet
soapy bodies to a guy in the shower.   She says that
no one has yet lasted without cumming.http://www.loversexstories.com/read.php?id=38&cat=hin

No comments:

Post a Comment